Posted on Jan 14, 2015 in Editorial.
Here are a few simple questions to get you into an autobiographical frame of mind.
- What was the layout of the house where you spent your childhood?
- What pets did you have – and what were their names?
- Where did you play?
- What were your grandparents like?
- What were your most treasured toys?
- What was your favourite – and least favourite – food?
- Who were your best friends?
- Where did you go for your holidays?
- What programmes did you watch on TV?
- How much was in your first wage packet?
LifeBook UK +44 (0) 20 3291 1169; lifebookuk.com